Process of filing of GSTR-9C in the GST Application
GSTR-9C can be filed by following the given steps:-
- Create a Company and Click on “File Gst Return”
(as highlighted below)
- Select the filing type as GSTR-9C from the available combo and financial period 2017-18 or 2018-19 and then click on “Let’s start” button
( Submit OTP at this stage if not already submitted at initial steps to continue hassle fee filing )
- The data which was filed in GSTR-9 will now be visible in the table 5Q, 7F, 9Q, 12E, 14V. Enter the remaining data in the tables(Filling of the mandatory fields). After submitting the data, click on “save as draft” button to save all the data in the application.
- Click on the “Next” button.
The PART-B certification appears as shown below-
- Enter the details of the balance sheet, Profit & loss account (Income & expenditure, if any) and cash flow.
- Add Taxpayers Information and Auditor Details. The application gives a facility to enter the taxpayers details and Auditor details one time during master creation and then these details get auto-populated and can then be selected from the combo available in the application.
- How to create auditor details in the application?
- Firstly click on “auditor details” hyperlink which appears as-
On clicking on auditor details, the following screen appears-
Click on “Add New Firm” button, fill all the fields and Save.
Once these details get saved in the application then this firm name appears in the drop-down of PART-B of GSTR-9C in auditors details information.
This can be done for all other auditor details as well.
- After submitting all the fields (Fields marked with Red Asterisk (*) are mandatory) Click on the “Save as Draft” button. The certificate preview will then be visible by clicking on the hyperlink “Show Certificate Preview”.
Thereafter, Click on the ‘next’ button where a pop up opens up for attaching DSC of auditor (*DSC is mandatory for Auditor for certification).
Here, the Auditor name is auto picked by the application from the master and the PAN has to be submitted by the user manually and proceed by selecting the Sign type from the available combo.
Click on the Continue button to select DSC from the pop up that opens up next and submit the PIN. Then attach the DSC (In the whole process, running of the em-signer utility is mandatory)
- After the DSC is attached successfully the following screen appears-
Select the document from the drop-down which you want to upload(*Balance sheet and Profit & loss account is mandatory to upload)
This document then gets saved on the application. Click on the “Upload to GST” button to upload the documents on the GST Portal.
If you save the document on the application, it will appear as shown below:
- After successfully uploading the documents, click on the “Save to GSTN” button to save all the data on the GSTN portal. The application also gives a facility here to download the JSON file.
- After saving the data, ‘Review and Proceed to File’ screen appears to review the data. Once reviewed, click on the ‘Proceed to File’ button post which the GSTR-9C data will not be editable.
- On the ‘Review Summary & File GSTR 9C’ screen, a summary of GSTR-9C gets generated and thereafter Click on “File GSTR-9C'' button for filing GSTR-9C . Here submission of EVC/DSC is required. If the taxpayer is other than company and LLP then EVC is required, while if he is a company and LLP then DSC is required ( DSC of Taxpayer/Authorised signatory).
- For EVC - This electronic verification code ( EVC ) is sent on registered mail which is registered on taxpayer’s profile on the GSTN portal
- For DSC - Once the PAN is submitted, click on “continue” button.
Then the user has to select DSC and submit the PIN to attach the DSC successfully (for this process em-signer utility running is mandatory and supporting of Java version 8 update 101 and above)
- After attaching EVC/DSC, click on the “FILE GSTR-9C” button and voila your GSTR-9C is filed.
Process of filing of GSTR-9 in GST Application
Register on GST Application The user is first required to Sign Up on the GST Application A. Sign up procedure- Step 1: Go to www.gstsoftware.com and click on Free Trial Step 2: Create an account on the application, choose a plan that suits your ...
Brief Process of filing GSTR-9 in the GST Application
Register on GST Application Add Company in the Application Set-up / Enable OTP Auto Forwarding Feature Add Multiple Companies in the Application Add Branches / Locations / POB’s (Place of Businesses) in the Application Enabling GST Software API ...
How to map / sync the tally data for GSTR 9 on GST software?
How to map/sync the tally data for GSTR 9 on GST software? Ans. Below are the steps to be followed to map the GSTR-9 from tally to www.gstsoftware.com. Prerequisite: - This launcher supports with Tally version 6.4.9 & above Download GST software ...
Due Date of Filing Form GSTR 9
The Due date of filing Return GSTR 9 is on or before 31st December. However, this date may get extended by the Government through notification from time to time. For FY 207-18, the due date for filing GSTR-9 is 31th Jan 2020. But as per the ...
How to Sign Up on Express GST Software
The user is first required to Sign Up on the GST Application 'Express GST' Sign up procedure Step 1: Go to www.gstsoftware.com and click on Free Trial Step 2 – Create an account on the application, choose a plan that suits your need and register:- ...