The Reconciliation Statement (PART A)
The Reconciliation Statement (PART A) is divided into five parts as follows:
Part-I: Basic details: Consists of FY, GSTIN, Legal Name, and Trade Name. The taxpayer must also mention if he is subject to audit under any other law.
Part-II: Reconciliation of turnover declared in the Audited Annual Financial Statement with turnover declared in Annual Return (GSTR-9)
Part-III: Reconciliation of tax paid
Part-IV: Reconciliation of Input Tax Credit (ITC)
Part-V: Auditor’s recommendation on additional Liability due to non-reconciliation
The Reconciliation Statement (PART A) contains the following tables:-
- Reconciliation of Gross Turnover (table 5)
- Reasons for Unreconciled difference in Annual Gross Turnover(table 6)
- Reconciliation of Taxable Turnover (table 7)
- Reasons for Unreconciled difference in taxable turnover (Table 8)
- Reconciliation of rate wise liability and amount payable thereon (table 9)
- Reasons for Unreconciled payment of amount (table 10)
- The additional amount payable but not paid (due to reasons specified under Tables 6,8 and 10 above) (table 11)
- Reconciliation of Net Input Tax Credit (ITC) (table 12)
- Reasons for Unreconciled difference in ITC (table 13)
- Reconciliation of ITC declared in Annual Return (GSTR9) with ITC availed on expenses as per audited Annual Financial Statement or books of account (table 14)
- Reasons for Unreconciled difference in ITC (table 15)
- Tax payable on Unreconciled difference in ITC (due to reasons specified in 13 and 15 above) (table 16)
- Auditor’s recommendation on additional Liability due to non-reconciliation (table 17)
The GSTR-9C can be certified by the same CA who conducted the GST audit or it can be also certified by any other CA who did not conduct the audit of the accounts for that particular GSTIN
What are the contents of form GSTR-9C?
The GSTR-9C consists of two main parts: Part-A: Reconciliation Statement Part-B: Certification
How to Add a company in the GST Application
Once you have successfully signed up, to create a company you should add your GSTIN Note: API should be enabled for this GSTIN before the creation of the company. Step 1 – Add Your GSTIN On entering your GSTIN, the application auto-populates the ...
Process of filing of GSTR-9C in the GST Application
GSTR-9C can be filed by following the given steps:- Create a Company and Click on “File Gst Return” (as highlighted below) Select the filing type as GSTR-9C from the available combo and financial period 2017-18 or 2018-19 and then click ...
Process of filing of GSTR-9 in GST Application
Register on GST Application The user is first required to Sign Up on the GST Application A. Sign up procedure- Step 1: Go to www.gstsoftware.com and click on Free Trial Step 2: Create an account on the application, choose a plan that suits your ...